Fit 4 offers the total disabled access service.
Assess, Design and Deliver – ADD
Services 4 You
This is our new website which is being updated on a daily basis. Do come back to see the photos of our work and our newest projects and designs for kitchens and bathrooms.
Complete the Feedback tab and we will be pleased to send you some examples of our current work
Total service, for businesses and individuals. From assessment of specific disability needs, to design and installation. Helping to overcome disability and live independently. The focus of Fit 4 Use is really all about disabled access for both disabled people and the elderly. Ensuring that your property works to make life easier.
From start to finish Fit4 does the work so you don’t have to worry. The risk of buying equipment without understanding the compliance and building regulations can be a costly mistake. We solve that problem for you.
Advice 4 Disabled People, Businesses and Trade Professionals
- Assess disability access and compliance with the Equality Act
- All planning and design advice to ensure compliance with the latest disability and building regulations
- Specific disabled design advice to adapt or extend your property
- Professional design using latest Computer Aided Design software
- Planning applications
- Advice on building regulations
- Project management of building works
- Costing and budgeting control
- Preferred partners for the supply and installation of disabled equipment
- How to adapt your home, internal and external access solutions
Businesses and Trades
- Asesses your current disability compliance with the Equality Act 2010
- Energy efficency evaluation (EPC Certificates)
- Assessment of carbon footprint
- Fire evacuation action plan
- Access statement evaluation
- Detailed action plan to ensure that your business is compliant with current legislation and is open for business for disabled customers
- Advice on Part M Building Regulations and
Contact us …. firstname.lastname@example.org